LPO: Legal Process Outsourcing
We provide legal translations too. As I have mentioned in About me section - I am in a position to receive collaboration from a diverse network of people with experience and expertise in translation activities- generalists to experts, working in diverse professions. I also have a core team of independent colleagues/associates. This team includes lawyers / legal professionals who take care of translations of legal nature if and when necessary or provide editing services.
Here is a few words from my colleagues in the legal profession :
Buried under paperwork? We can dig you out!
Instead of bogging down your staff, send that big pile of documents or stack of contracts out the door - and send it to us. Send it with confidence knowing it will be in the hands of highly competent experts. We can do your work as efficiently and effectively as you would have hoped. So don't wait and engage us. We can give you the most cost effective outsourced legal process service as you have wished for.
Come and partner with us and have the best support you are looking for. We do not fail our partners in their confidence.
Background in the English Common Law Legal System:
The laws of Bangladesh are primarily based on English Common Laws. The entire Indian subcontinent - modern-day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh - was under the British rule, until 1947. After independence and partition in 1947, the subcontinent was divided into two countries - India and Pakistan. The English Common Law system that was introduced during British rule continued to be the principal legal system in both the states. Bangladesh which is situated in eastern part of the subcontinent was a part of Pakistan and gained its independence in 1971. That's how Bangladesh inherited its legal tradition and continued to follow the English Common Law system.
English Common Laws still continue to be the principal source of law in areas of property laws, penal laws, civil and criminal procedural laws, company laws, contract laws, evidence laws etc. The laws in other areas such as corporate laws, banking laws, shipping laws, securities laws are also directly influenced by the English Common Laws.
Although English Common Laws do form the major part of laws of Bangladesh, some particular areas of law such as Family laws, laws of inheritance are guided and regulated by respective religious guidelines and dictates of Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Buddhists and other faiths.
Traditional and customary laws of this country had also gone through substantial modifications under the influence of the English Common Laws.
Our lawyers practice in Bangladesh, but they also have expertise in the English Common Laws and laws of India and Pakistan.
Consequently, since they are steeped in English Common Law system and heritage - are also interested in LPO wherever applicable, having long standing experience in rendering legal opinion on any legal issue or issues involved in given facts and circumstances in a wide variety of situation, including:
- Private disputes
- Lease matter
- Service disputes
- Disputes arising out of Agreements/Contracts
- Disputes arising out of Commercial Agreements/Contracts
- Antitrust, Trade Regulation, Unfair Competition
- Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor Law
- Class Action/ Mass Action
- Commercial Lending and Borrowing
- Corporate and Securities
- Domestic Relations
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Governmental Relations
- Health Law
- Insurance Defense
- Intellectual Property
- Management Labor and Employment Law
- Public Finance
- Real Estate
- Regulatory/Administrative Law
Legal Research and Legal Opinion:
You need to do a tremendous amount of research in any legal field of work, or for litigation purposes, or need research for solving problems of your clients, or need the necessary legal research before entering into any commercial venture. Don't worry. Save your valuable time. We will do the research for you, which will save your time and it would certainly be cost effective.
You need opinion from a lawyer on a legal problem in any legal field. Don't wait. Send it and bank on us. We will do it for you.
Things we can do for you
Legal Research, litigation and Drafting:
- Legal research in any litigation and non-litigation areas and reviewing documents for such research purposes
- Research for litigation purpose and making suggestion for probable areas of litigation and remedies.
- Drafting documents for litigation purposes.
- Drafting assessment of evidences of litigation.
- Drafting legal arguments in litigation.
- Drafting summary of an entire litigation.
- Drafting summary of a Judgement.
Drafting of Legal Instruments, Agreements and Contracts:
We are capable of drafting of a wide range of legal deeds and instruments and agreements, including:
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Lease Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Agency and Distributor Agreements
- Assets and Share Transfer Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Partnership Deed
- Sharing Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Licensing Agreements.
- Approval Agreements.
- Assignee Agreements.
Reviewing and Vetting of Documents:
We are experienced in reviewing and vetting legal documents of a wide variety, range and content, including:
- Comparing Agreements/Contracts to any model Agreement/Contract indentify differences and standardization.
- Reviewing of any commercial and non-commercial Agreement/Contract with a view to identify key contractual obligations, assessment of contractual liabilities, assessment of risk, modification, standardization, etc.
- Compatibility review and test of any deed/instrument with laws of the relevant field.
- Summary of an instrument/agreement/contract.
- Linguistic conversion of legal documents.
Bills for Parliament and formulating rules and regulations:
We research and prepare private bills for the Members of Parliament for various legislative proposals.
We formulate 'service rules' and other necessary rules and regulations for any statutory, public or private body, corporation or commercial enterprise; and we also review rules and regulations formulated for any specified purpose to make it in conformity and compatible with the parent law and prevalent laws of Bangladesh.
Contact me for more information on your legal outsourcing needs.